Buying our products
We are thrilled if you want to buy Samunnat jewellery…
…but we don’t sell our jewellery directly. Our jewellery is sold to distributors by Samunnat Inc. which is our Australian based fundraising body. The bulk of our designs are sold in retail outlets, mainly in Australia. Here is a list of stockists. A selection of Samunnat products is also available in our online shop. . From late October 2021, you will also find the wonderful jewellery resulting from a collaboration between renowned US mixed media artist, Kathleen Dustin and the women in Nepal. There are also Samunnat books, discontinued lines and prototypes of new designs
ALL funds raised go to Samunnat Nepal to continue the work of empowering women who are vulnerable because of violence. The only money not sent directly is the money used to purchase clay…and that goes directly to the ladies!.
Every piece of jewellery is hand made by our team of enthusiastic, empowered women who are paid a fair wage (which they have helped to determine). In spite of irregular mail, intermittent electricity, occasional earthquakes, pandemics and political instability, we create gorgeous products and send them to Friends of Samunnat to use to raise funds for our program..
Are you a retailer?
Samunnat Nepal does not sell jewellery directly. Jewellery is sold by Samunnat Inc., an Australian based fundraising body. They warmly welcome enquiries from prospective retailers who would like to support us by buying and selling our beautiful jewellery. Please get in touch with our distributor using the button below to discuss the possibilities.
Here are some shops and websites where you CAN buy Samunnat jewellery:
- Albury Picture Framers, Albury NSW
- Art Vault, Mildura, VICTORIA
- CMRI Wagga Wagga Christmas Fair October, Stallholder: Textile Treasures
- Department of the Exterior, Manuka ACT
- Eclectopia, Taralga, NSW
- Eryldene Christmas Fair, Gordon, Sydney, NSW (Stallholder: Textile Treasures)
- Ethik, Huskisson, NSW
- Goulburn Regional Art Gallery Goulburn, NSW
- Monty and Moo, Wagga NSW
- Mockingbird Lane Antiques, Central Tilba NSW
- Mothers’ Union, Town Hall, Sydney NSW
- Nunie, Yarralumla ACT
- OBDM, Canberra (first Sunday of the month) Stallholder Textile Treasures
- Red Earth Opals Cafe and Gallery, White Cliffs, NSW
- Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria
- Spice Island Designs, Tuggeranong ACT
- Wild Rose Organics, Bungendore NSW
- Yakkity Yak, Loch, VICTORIA
- Yack Station, Yackandandah, VICTORIA
- Threadmill, Queensland