Welcome to our online shopSamunnat Nepal does not sell jewellery directly. Our jewellery is sold by Friends of Samunnat which is an Australian based fundraising body. This group is entirely voluntary and is registered with the Australian Tax Office and ACNC and is a member of the Fair Trade Association. . All funds raised go directly to Samunnat Nepal to continue the work of empowering women who are vulnerable because of violence. The only money not sent directly is the money used to purchase clay. Sometimes they sell items via this website as they do not have web representation. Every item they sell is hand made by our team of enthusiastic, empowered women. In spite of irregular mail, intermittent electricity, occasional earthquakes and political instability, we do our best to create gorgeous products for Friends of Samunnat to sell. Items are shipped from Australia as soon as payment is received. Orders reach Australian destinations in 3-4 days and most international countries in 7-10 working days. Postage costs are calculated when you go to the checkout and will vary according to region.
Are you a distributor?
Samunnat Nepal does not sell jewellery directly. Jewellery is sold by Friends of Samunnat which is an Australian based fundraising body. They warmly welcome enquiries from prospective distributors who would like to support us by buying and selling our beautiful jewellery. Please get in touch with them to discuss wholesale options via the regular email address.
Friends of Sammunat sells jewellery to distributors who supply the following shops:
- Art Vault, Mildura, VICTORIA
- Art Back Cafe, Wentworth, NSW
- Red Earth Opals Cafe and Gallery, White Cliffs, NSW
- Albury Picture Framers, Albury NSW
- Cafe Altenburg, Braidwood, NSW
- Asia Bookroom Macquarie ACT
- Rodney’s Plants Plus, Pialligo ACT
- Wild Rose Organics, Bungendore NSW
- Yarralumla Gallery and Oaks Brasserie Yarralumla ACT
- Wild Ivy, Milton NSW
- Cocoluxe, Newport Beach NSW
- Road Less Taken, Wahroonga NSW
- Vajrayana Institute, Ashfield NSW
- Vivid Shop, Surry Hills NSW
- CMRI Wagga Wagga Christmas Fair ( an amazing event!!!) and the first Sunday of the month at Canberra’s wonderful Bus Depot Market
- A small range of our work can be seen at: